Production Control (MES)
A flexible and strong instrument for the Medical Device Insutry and Diagnosis Tool Manufacturers
In the medical device industry MES (Manufacturing Execution System) is the platform for constructive cooperation when it comes to design, planning, supply management, quality management, production and customer service.
znt-Richter trusts in Opcenter Execution Medical Device & Diagnostics (formerly know as Camstar Medical Device Suite) by Siemens Digital Industries Software. It is especially adapted to medical device industry’s requirements and offers many advantages.
- Configuration instead of programming – the Opcenter EX Medical MES by Siemens Digital Industries Software provides a variety of functions, that are offered as an outof-the-box solution and are easy to install
- Expertise and knowledge of the processes and regulations in medical device industry – using Opcenter EX Medical has proved its value to many top manufacturers
- Easier FDA approved system validation
- Improved system maintainability, customers benefit of branch related improvements
- paperless production, FDA approved
The innovative Opcenter Execution Medical Device & Diagnostics Software has many benefits: from the start products are produced correctly and in compliance with regulations, the error potential is minimized, i.e. eliminated and requirements are implemented automatically. The system tests the quality during production and streamlines approval procedures. Medical device industry and diagnosis device manufacturers are unburdened by Opcenter EX Medical. They become better, faster and more cost effective.
Opcenter Execution Medical Device & Diagnostics is part of the Siemens Digital Industries Software portfolio and proves to be successful. znt-Richter will support you when implementing Opcenter Execution Core (formerly know as Camstar Enterprise Platform). Specific technical know-how and longtime experience are znt-Richter’s core competence.
Senior Sales Manager
Phone: +49 89 641 808 0
Director of Operations
Phone: +65 65 46 98 83